8.16.2007

8.14.07 What's new!

I went to the ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) August member-mixer meeting and met a few talented individuals that I want to share and let you know about. I feel strongly about their work from speaking with them and viewing their websites…take a look for yourself!

Reverend
Clint Hufft… might be best known for presiding over the Bachelor, Trista & Ryan’s spotlight wedding a few years ago that Wedding Planner Mindy Weiss did. His approach is unique, creating a one of a kind ceremony for each couple once he gets to know them individually and as a couple. These are the best kind!

Allison Howell with
Ink Invitations…she does her own invitations, save the dates and anything having to do with paper. This is someone who’s passionate about her work and loves being creative!

Chenin Boutwell … a talented photography with style and spunk! I love her website and new logo designed by Allison Howell (with Ink Invitations).

John Partridge… who knew he lived a down the street from me and that we had a close friend in common? Non other than my favorite, Amy Squires. Amy is and always will be a personal favorite of mine (because she did my wedding) and I just love her work. John’s work is similar and I admire his eye for the expressions on the happy couples faces!

Everyone I mentioned is a vendor with the ABC and therefore approved, certified and a professional in this bridal organization.