3.08.2008

{tagged by amy squires}

Amy tagged me and wants me to tell you more about myself!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
: : 10 years ago I was 20 years old and studying abroad in Florence, Italy. Me and my crew of 6 girls who traveled to Italy are getting together in St. Louis at the end of March for our 10 year reunion.

Things On My To Do list
: : find the right color paint for the inside walls of my house
: : plan my next trip with my husband (we just went to whistler, Canada and now I have the bug to go somewhere warm!)
: : find a way to do some destination weddings this year or next!
: : golf more
: : put pictures in an album from a big trip last year

Places I have Lived
: : san clemente, ca (currently)
: : san francisco, ca (met my hubby there!)
: : san luis obispo, ca (college)
: : santa barbara, ca (hometown where i grew up)
: : florence, italy (studied abroad)

Bad Habit
: : chocolate chip cookies
: : not loading the dishwasher in an organized way
: : keeping my house too clean...

Things Most People Don’t Know About Me
: : i love to cook homemade meals and drink red wine with my husband
: : i love lululemon clothes
: : i have done 9 triathlons, 1 marathon and walked the 3 day breast cancer walk
: : i would do just about anything for tickets to the Oprah show
: : i was a nutritional science major in college at cal poly
: : i am super ambitious and entrepreneurial
: : i wanted to start a crumble topping business years ago called "kiley's krumble." It was a hit with my friends but i never really got it going! I got married and fell in love with weddings.

I tag you!
Katie Moos
Jeffrey Lawler
Jihan Abdalla
Joel Austell