10.29.2008

{ wendy + greg }

From the beginning I knew I would have so much fun planning this intimate 14 person wedding that included only immediate family and a few best friends at the San Ysidro Ranch in the hills of Santa Barbara. So much detail and love poured into this day and leading up to it. With gorgeous wine engraved wooden boxes outlining their wedding nuptials sent to each guest denoting the "wine themed" wedding they planned to have, was just one of the many special personal touches added to this day. I had tears in my eyes from listening to the personal vows written by each Wendy and Greg. I was asked to sit and take part in the ceremony...and to my surprise received special mention of the gratitude Wendy and Greg had for my efforts in helping plan and make this dream of theirs come true (thank you!). I couldn't have felt more appreciated and honored to take part in working with this couple at that very moment. One of the best tributes was to "the loves" in each of their lives, their cute puppy dogs, Mr. Dickens and Emma who actually walked each the bride and groom each down the aisle. The couple along with their 12 friends and family dined in the wine cellar toasting to the couple and enjoying (but of course) great wine and food!

Wedding Slideshow: www.wgwedding.com
Invitations, Paper and STD's by Rachel Baker: Rock Paper Scissors Design
Ceremony Officiant by Miriam Lindbeck: Wedding Santa Barbara
Florals: SR Hogue
Hair & Make-Up Artistry: Mar Romero TEAM Hair & Make-up
Guest Transportation: Zeus Transportation
Cupcakes: Crushcakes