4.26.2012

California Beach Home Wedding...Devon & Scott

The most gorgeous couple. Period. The most ideal, magical, romantic setting for a wedding. At the brides home in Southern California, on the cliff, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Dream. Everyone's dream if you ask me. I loved all the details about this weddding. I poured my heart into planning this wedding with a booking just 14 months out...and then, I became pregnant...and my due date you ask. Just 5 days before the wedding. Talk about timing, yikes! However, the family embraced my blessing and still allowed me to take part in all the pre-planning. I showed up on the day of the wedding (because I couldn't resist not seeing the final outcome after all the work I had done and because I was overdue and couldn't sit at home on a Saturday knowing my wedding was taking place). So I hopped in my car and went to the home to oversee the set up (that my Assistant was doing perfectly). But I had to see the outcome...and enough about how beautiful everything was, you can see for yourself...it was one of my all time favorite weddings and favorite families to work with :-) love.love.love. (period).
My special group of vendors: Flowers By Annette, Carson Day Photography, Pacific Event Productions, The Kitchen for Exploring Foods, Founders Chapel, Michele Coulon with Dessertier, Ashley Video, Kristi Fernandez with Salon Forte for Hair, Tess Hildesheim for Makeup, Epic Transportation, Five Star Shuttle, Classic Party Rentals, Abel Patrol & Guard, Diamond Bathrooms, American Events Network, FulaBula and the team of Kiley Walker Events for Coordination & Planning.